Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Friday, April 27, 2012

What is rest?

I mean what is rest? The word "rest" is no longer in my vocabulary.

Ever since I attend college or Secondary 6, I've been working my ass off 24/7 technically!

Homework NON-STOP! Monday to Sunday always have unfinished homework!

You guys will probably think that I can rest during the weekends, or Friday and Sunday for Brunei, but NOOOO. I have TONS of chores to do now that I don't have a maid -.-

I really wish that SOMETIMES people would APPRECIATE what I've done. And give me a rest sometimes. I mean is it hard to offer? I just want to sit in front of my laptop and watched the newest episode of The Vampire Diaries or Gossip Girl or watch some movies or drama that I've just downloaded from the internet. 

After my long hours of school and homework, people still go "ping stop sit around and help doing chores!" 

I mean COME ON! I just finished my homework burning my brain! Can't I at least get some rest and have some entertainment?! Gosh! 

Yes, I know being the eldest, I have to take responsibility but look at my 2 little sisters doing nothing while I'm working my fucking ass off! You can't expect me to do everything after coming home from school at 3pm+/- then do my homework till 5pm+/- AND do everything right?

Cut me some slack PLEASE! 

It's not like I don't want to HELP but I'm a human being. I get tired and of course human being rest. I am a human being so I would like to rest for a while.

Okay these K-Pop MVs playing on the television is distracting me from the post. 

Anyway, as I was saying, whenever I rest and sit in front of my laptop, I would always get lecture by my parents saying that my little sisters have been COMPLAINING about why I can use the pc and they cannot. HELLO?!?!?! I'm the one who work the ass off here?!

They'll never UNDERSTAND! Gosh, typical sisters. -.-

Gonna end my post here before I smash something.

No comments: