Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What the fudge?!

I am super hungry tonight ):

My sister and I were thinking of ordering fast food from Jolibee.

So... I called Jolibee delivery and asked if they're still delivering or not since it's quite late at night already. And they said they only deliver until 7pm only. Okay. Nehmind.

No choice but to order from McDonald's loh at this point. So I called to McDonald, thinking that I'll get my food ordered since they usually deliver until 10pm at night.

I called McDonald's up and asked if they were still delivering and they said "Yes yes we do. BUT..." Guess what they said?

"But.. are you from (the place I live)?" I said, "yeah?" Then they said to me, "Oh sorry we don't deliver to (the place I live). Sorry."

I was like "WHAT THE FUDGE?!" but of course instead of saying that, I said, "oh okay sure" then I hung up.

I mean hey the WHOLE Brunei only got you this ONE McDonald's lei. And the place I live is not even that far from Gadong. Please lah. It's just a, I don't know, a 20-minutes +/- to deliver here? We pay for delivery fees lah. I don't mind. Pizza Hut also send to us what and charge us delivery fees and we're okay about that.

Seriously disappointed.

No comments: