Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Knowing that fate will keep us apart

You're the reason that I live for
You gave me the love that I needed most
You gave me everything that I wanted
And I believe in you in everything I got.


You said that you like me
You said that you love me
I believe in you.
But it all fade away pretty fast.


Seeing you with other girl
Makes me wanna cry
I hold back my tears
And show you my happy smile.


Whenever my friends ask me to give up on you
Because you're not worth it
I disagree
Because I know that loving you is the right choice.


But now.. I'm starting to think to myself
Whether that you love me for real
or just playing with me
I'm confused.


I convinced myself that you truly love me
I believe in you with everything I got
I love you with everything I got
But it turns out what my friends said is true.


I want to ask you
But I'm scared
I don't know what to do
Because I'm scared of losing you.


The reason why I cry
The reason why I'm sad
The reason why I'm emo
It's all because of you.


Hope that he read this and give me a real answer and I hope that he give me the answer that I want to hear and happy to hear.





eleven08

No comments: