Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Sunday, April 6, 2008

& shop till we drop xD

bahh`` NEW LAYOUT !! soo long no update this blog already , always into my own one ahhah ~ soo dead liaw .. and venessa keep on asking me to blog and do this and tht abt this blog ahhaha one word MALASSSS !! =pp bo pien , now nth to do even tho i malas hahah , i can layout .. ~ simply get one out nia xpp

bah bah .. can yes venessa i heard tht day the thunder then lightning sound jua .. wooo ~ ahhaha im alone lagi at home .. knot watch tv sien .. lolss ~ today also kaliah .. thunder lightning .. blablabla ~ HAHA .. i'll start of with today .. morning go lim teh with parents and sis then after went to gaint .. haha lucky got parking and no jam went i go there .. hai hao lahh ~ not say no jam .. ahha ~ not the type knot move until wanna beh tahan like tht de ..

i follow mummy see see around then sis and father go to the supermarket and shop lor ~ after we are done i call my father where is he then we waited near the playground there .. b4 tht we look look around the supermarket soo soi my doggy keychain frm china dropped and i lost it !! errrrrrrr !! stpd lahh .. so cute one .. ahhahah ! anyways after tht we spotted them then waited at the exit there then i saw anderson but didnt see merciana ! but then somehow after tht i turned i also dont knw why then merciana was like waving at me so i was like wave back lah .. HAHAHAHA !! stpd.

then i checked my credit how much merciana and anderson walked passed me which i didnt knw coz i was turning my back and concerntrating one the phone ,, merciana use some kind of paper or something macam newspaper and wacked my butt =pp HAHAHA !! i wanted to poke her but she was to fast .. hahah ~ after tht went to buy the pearl drinks then send sister to school then went home .. bah thts it hahahah ! and i remember tht the 6 april fool ! ahhaha and i knw it was fake .. lols .. you guys dont get me ?? hahah nvm .. you dont have to knw .. coz i also dnt get myself but i get it .. == " paluii HAHA

No comments: