Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas guys! Sorry can't really update my blog nowadays. Since I'm still in Lawas and guess what? I didn't bring my card reader which makes me cannot upload new pictures -.- suay kia. (me I mean)

I will be going back to Brunei maybe 28? of December? Can't wait! Hehehe! Not that I don't like it here but then most of my friends here is not around this year.. So it's kinda boring here. But I can see my cute grandparents so I'm satisfied. But still, nothing much to do here.

Today went to people's house for Christmas celebration.. Walked on this bridge.. that is shaky.. Don't know what it's called. And yeah, I didn't notice that there are wires everywhere and I accidentally swiped my finger across the wires. My finger bled .___.

SOOOOO NUMB. and soooooo pain!
But it's alright now.. Just that I'm now kinda handicapped. Typos everywhere.

But I feel like updating my blog so I updated with my injured finger :D

I know I know. You're verrrry welcome ;) *BPS*

Okay, time to go shower now.. See you guys next time! :D

LOL aka LOADS OF LOVEEEEEEEE! <3

No comments: