Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Friday, February 10, 2012

My apologiesss!

Hey guys! SOOOOO sorry for not updating my blog! I was so busy these days!

CNY, girls drama, cousins visiting from Taiwan and stuffs. I don't even have the time to touch my laptop! If only I can blog using my phone but I can't .__.

WTFML.

Anyway, before Chinese New Year, my mum did my nails! She created the design all by herself! O: She's very thoughtful I love her to death! You know why? She made me Hello Kitty nails! :D SOOO HAPPY!


Pretty right?! :D But I have to remove them soon .__. Cause of school and yeah...

Anyway last year December I went to KL with my aunt and guess what? On our last day in KL, I went to this bookstore with my aunt in MidValley and I don't know if I'm super lucky or not. I met RUSSELL LEE!
AWESOME NOT?! Jelly? ;) And he is definitely not an impostor!

On 1st of February, my cousins from Taiwan came! So happy to be able to see them again~!
This is one of my cousins. ^.^

And then they went for manicure at my mum's shop! :D
SO PRETTY RIGHT?! :D Right right! xD

They also brought this super awesome 'snow pear' from Taiwan! It's supeeeeer sweet and juicy! Yum yum~ It's like drinking sugar water! :3
I miss it *drools*

Okay peoples~ I guess I'll end my post here first :p Updating my phone's software ;) rawr~

Tomorrow's going to be a tired day ~.~

Baaaai~

No comments: