Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kitty

Hello!

Yesterday I saw a kitty outside the place where I work. It's sooo tiny. I was like "awwwww (:"

But then I saw that he's sick ): I asked mummy if I can bring it home and we'll treat it. But mummy say no ): Cause the medical fee is very expensive ):

I almost cried in front of my workmate and the customers! LOOL!

Lemme show you some pics I took. Oh, if you have my facebook, you've probably seen it.

And since my card reader spoiled yesterday morning, so the only way I can upload pictures is through facebook using phone .__.

See how tiny it is? ):
Very cute and pretty right?
Then after I fed it milk and chicken bones, it came to manja at me xD
Seeeeeee, it likes me xD
Lol. It was resting under the table thingy xD so cute so tiny!

I wanna find people who can take good care of it. 3 more days till I'm off from work. So, if you have any friends who are willing to take good care of it and treat it, please do lemme know and you can contact me through my Twitter. Thank you very much!

No comments: