Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Sunday, September 11, 2011

WHAT THE FUCK.

Morning people! This is a freaking Sunday and I freaking woke up at 8.30am when I slept at around 3am (: Yes, yes, I'm very frustrated and annoyed now (:

Slept at around 3am yesterday night and freaking woke up at 8.30am! All thanks to those annoying brats. -.-

Soon, I'll turn like that panda^ LOL. Panda eyes and eye bags! FML.

Anyway, that's not the main thing today I wanna talk about.

Remember I said I worked for 2 weeks? At the fireworks stall?

The boss just called me the day before yesterday and asked me to go and work for him AGAIN but only for today (: Well, fuck it.

I was told to have a higher salary than my cousin cause the work I do is MORE than them -.- But who knows? At the end of the day, my salary and his salary is the same -.- FUCKER.

Cheat my feelings -.-

I told my mother that IF.. he asked me to work again I won't work anymore. Provided that I sometimes have to buy my own meals and provided that I work at a place that took 30minutes to reach. AND! We're going there using highways. Usually use highway very fast right? You can cut here and there.

FREAKING. THIRTY. MINUTES.

Before I work, he told me I only need to work from 10am to 10pm. BUT. When I start work the second day, I freaking work from 9.30am to 11pm (: FUCK MY LIFE. No, FUCK YOUR WORDS.

I said to myself that I won't work for you anymore unless you keep YOUR words and yeah basically just it. Eh, no, wait. DON'T EVERYTHING LAST MINUTE TELL ME.

Super hate people last minute tell me to do stuffs -.-

End of rant.

No comments: