Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lens!

Hello! As I said, I will blog after I came back from my tuition. Well, I know it's a bit later already but, still blog right? xD HEHE!

I'm going to show you one of the lens I bought from Ehearts Collections! It's called Super Barbie Honey. Blue is colour ^^

This is before I open the lens^^
 I look weird o: Used falsies but I doubt that it can be seen^^ But anyway, the purpose here is to blog about the lens! ^^
Blur picture. Guess I failed in taking pictures in a moving car^^
When I got home, I took another decent picture^^ Looks better yes? :D Yes laah^^ Hehe!

Oh oh! Another thing! I went out to my teacher's open house actually. Then when I'm on my way back from my teacher's house, I suddenly remembered that I have to get a new card reader. As my old card reader spoiled already T^T Thanks to melted firecrackers .____.

So, my driver brought me to a place in Kiulap and I went down and choose the card reader I want. I never thought I'd find this card reader until the shop assistant showed me every card reader.

She was like "Oh, do you want this? It can read your M2 card reader" Then I looked carefully and guess what?! It's HELLO KITTY CARD READER! xD I was soooooo happy I went "OMG! HELLO KITTY! Still got other design?!"

The shop assistant was like half-smiling half-laughing. Maybe she thinks I'm weird o.o Then she came and told me that there's only 2 designs. One not so nice looking and one is pink xD So I chose the pink one. DUH.^^
NICE RIGHT?! I know it's nice, you just don't want to admit only ;) NYEHEHEHE!

Anyway, I guess I'll end my post here and I'll blog again, hopefully tomorrow. And an idea just popped out in my head about what I'm going to post tomorrow. Warning! Tomorrow's post will be full of RANTS.

I just have to let all these out you know?^^ HEHE!

No comments: