Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BOOKS.

Night! I'm a total sucker for books. Believe it or not^^ Well, not textbooks. Of course not. xD HAHA. Well, I LOVE story books. Especially those romantic ones. Fiction romance.

I came to like Little Black Dress when my friend first lend me the book to read. I got attracted to them xD So, I bought more than 10 books of Little Black Dress, all different author. Well, not all at once. One at a time xD HEHE. My most favourite author will be Rachel Gibson. She wrote AWESOME books! Especially those on Chinooks hockey team! xD

I just borrowed a book from my friend, "Any Man of Mine".

THIS BOOK IS AWESOME! I hope she continue with her Chinooks hockey team story xD

Buttt! Before this, you MUST read "Simply Irresistible"
Then followed by "See Jane Score"
Followed by "Trouble with Valentine's Day"
Well, I've been always wanted to get this book but I can't find it ): Guess I need to download it from the internet soon D: HEHE

Followed by "True Love & Other Disasters"

Followed by "Nothing But Trouble"
Last but not least, "Any Man of Mine"

HEHEHE. It's in sequence! HEHEHE. I wanna read "Trouble with Valetine's Day" sooooooon! As in as soon as possible! xD HEHEHE!

Think I'll stop here o: I can't blog too long. Time running out! CYA! HEHEHEH!

P.s. please do support my blog by clicking on the ads above! Thank you very much! :D

No comments: