Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Practicing

Hello! Sorry! I'm afraid that this afternoon, I might not be able to entertain you all with some cool pictures! Sorry!

It's because recently, I chose a song. To sing in my cousin's wedding (if I can go) which is going to be held in Taiwan this November.

Well, practice first right? Then if can go.. then good loh, can sing this for her. If cannot, then maybe over the webcam sing to her or upload a video of me singing to her.

Well, the song I've been working hard on is Wang Lee Hom's Forever Love.

Yeah, I know that's a boy version.. but there always will be a girl version right? ;)

I still can't believe that I promised my cousin that I'll sing a song during her wedding ceremony. LOL. I don't know what hit me and I just said that out loud and promised my cousin. LOL

Oh well, since I promised her already, I must work VERY hard to master this song! Hehehe!

This is the song! Nice right? :D

HEHE. Okay, I must stop here and continue practicing the song! PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!  Nyehehehehe!

No comments: