Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Monday, August 1, 2011

Weird but mind blowing

Now, I'm going to show you something that are weird BUT mind blowing. Before I go and do my IRK corrections :D Hardworking girl here (A)

It's very weird and you'll be amazed by these pictures, I guarantee you :p

Q: Is this going up or going down?
A: It's actually on the same height. Weird isn't it?^^

For this, follow the instruction
 Q: Focus on the dot. Are the purple line straight or bent?
 A: It is a straight line, actually, just the lines made you think that the two purple thick lines are bent.

You can see many many grey dots at every "T-junction" of the picture :p HEHE.

Okay, in this next picture, you'll see a man's face. But tilt your head to the right, and you'll see a word that spells "Lion".

Look at the following picture carefully and you'll see the circles are moving. And the circles are snakes by the way^^

Follow the instructions^^


Cool isn't it? 100% weird but mind blowing aye? :D See, I didn't disappoint you :p NYEHEHE. 

Now, I'm gonna be a good girl and finish my IRK exam paper corrections :D I'm such a good girl, right? (A) *buay paiseh*

No comments: