Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rant

Hello! If you're wondering WHY I didn't update my blog right after I come back from school is because...

The teacher of my school gave us a project to do. Us, the Secondary 5 students, also have to do -.- Why can't they understand that we, Sec 5 students, must concentrate in preparing for O Level? We 哪来的美国时间 go do this kind of thing oh. -.-

I don't know how I'm gonna say this, I've been typing and backspacing a lot for this post.

I really went insane, halfway lah, while finding information for this project. So damn hard to find the pictures and the information man!

This project doesn't even give us marks! Gosh.. -.- Now, I have to rest and go tuition later at 4.30pm. I don't like tuition on Saturday ): I don't know why but I just don't .__. HELP!

No comments: