Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Funny pictures!

Hello peeps! Sorry for not updating! So... in order to make it up to you all~ (if I have any readers lah) I'll post up some funny pictures!^^

You might think it's funny, you might not. But well, I hope it does! xD I'm trying to be a good girl here to blog after I came back from school :p I haven't eat my lunch okay! xD Hehe!

Well, a lot of things came up these days. Like homeworks and stuffs. I even have to attend extra class during the school holidays. FML. >.<

Well, let's see the pics! xD


 Oh my goodness. This is gross! Lol.
 OMG. So embarrassing! O:
 LOL.
 Oh my goodness .__.




 SMILE! Like there's nothing wrong!

 Big trouble~

"Wait till I get up....."

Nice pics? xD Well, to me, they're cute and funny! If it's not to you, then I'm sorry ): HEHE. Well, I got to go now! Loaaaaaaaads of homework! D: HEHE.

Baaaai <3

No comments: