Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Puasa!

Good afternoon! I just woke up :3 Nyehehehe! Sooo nice to sleep until 12pm.

Today is the first day of fasting month, so hereby, I wish all the Muslims happy fasting day! (:

Unfortunately, for me, I'll have to fast with them for... around 6 hours during school hours ): I can't eat nor drink. Well, I got permission from my seatmates that I can drink in front of them. But so paiseh you know.

The reason is I am currently studying in a government school. So.. yeah. What I wanted to say is that.. why can't the school provide a room for the Non-Muslims people to eat and drink during their fasting month right? It's pretty easy to lend a room for the Non-Muslims. Just find a room for us to go and have our drink.

Some people cannot stand not drinking for those hours and they might faint. Some more, some of them, even though got permission from teachers and students in their class to drink in front of them, they sure will paiseh and refuse to drink what. For example, me.

I respect every religions. I'm not here to say that fasting is not good or something. I know fasting month is the holiest month of all where the Muslims forgive and forget. They ask for forgiveness for what they've done wrong all these time. I respect the Muslims, to be able to hold on to not drinking and eating from 4am in the morning until 6pm in the evening.

For me, I can't do that. I'll go everywhere and search for food. LOL.

See, for the 6 hours only, some of the Non-Muslims also cannot stand already. So I suggest that government schools should provide a room for the Non-Muslims to drink and eat. So we won't feel paiseh drinking and eating in front of the Muslims.

No comments: