Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Annoying shit

I hate it when people interrupt when I'm talking. I know you will too get annoyed if people interrupt when you are talking.
Get my point?

But there is just some people who don't know that it is very ANNOYING when they interrupt. I mean, HELLO?! I'm trying to talk here? You can talk later once I'm finish? Is that too much of time? Like what? You're dying in a few seconds time? Can't wait? Impatience piece of shit.

How would you feel if I interrupt YOUR conversation? Annoyed right? Then don't do these to me can? -.-

When I'm annoyed, I snapped at people randomly. And if you want that to happen, then continue your shitty behavior. But if you don't want that to happen, then WAIT till I finish talking then you talk okay? A day has 24 hours for you to talk. Okay fine, minus the 8 hours for you to sleep. So it's like 16hours for you to talk. You don't have to worry about not being able to talk about your story.

Another thing that annoys me is that.. sometimes when I'm talking, halfway I stuck, didn't know what to say or how to pronounce that "word". For example, I will go like "I... I... I.... I wan-" then SOME people just go "Yeah, I.. I.. I.. I.. what?" Then he/she started laughing LOUDLY. Some more in the morning! (I'm quite a grumpy person in the morning and I need peace and quite in the morning)



So annoying can?

I feel like giving you a hard tight slap across your face or easier, just punch you in your stupid annoying fucking shit face. Oh yeah, I have the strength of a boy. Wanna test it out? Then annoy me some more and you'll find out whether it's true or not. So fucking annoying!

It's not like you never make a mistake do you? And you just have to make fun of people like that? If you think that is FUN for you and you're HAPPY about it, then FUCK YOU. Not all people likes being laughed at during some inappropriate time. You might be okay with it, but not ME.

No comments: