Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The reasons why dogs bite people

Have you ever wondered why dogs bite people? And why dogs bark at people?

Sometimes I wonder why myself. Like this worker of my dad, he's been sending me and my sisters to school and from school almost a week now. My dog still barks at him o.o Weird isn't it?

I mean compare dogs to cats. Even though cats see stranger, they don't go slash people with their super sharp claws do they? I know lah, naturally, they just want to protect themselves and their owner.

Today's topic is completely different from what I've said just now. (I know.. I know..) Well, let's find out why dogs bite people aye? ;)



If I see dogs running around with this spider costume, I might scream and run away. LOL.


His owner must be those bimbo type of owner. I won't torture my pets like that, seriously. LOL.

The 90-s

When I first saw this picture, I cannot find the dog's head o.o LOL.

Their owners really love fast food and.. OH I LOVE MCDONALD'S.

Awwww..


This cheerleader sure won't make it to the cheer squad ;)

OMG. Poor doggies!

*shy* 



Oh my gawd .__.

This is SOOOOO CUTE!





LOL. See why dogs bite people now? Hahaha! Well, I certainly won't treat my pets like that o: Maybe I will o.o LOL. Who knows?^^ But not to the point that people might think I'm torturing my pets or I'm those ki siao woman. ^^

Well, more amazing and funny pictures will be coming up soon! Next blog entry will be about "Cakes". 

Till then, baai~

No comments: