Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Government School

Well... As all my friends know that, I am currently studying in a government school in Brunei. I'm not saying is a bad thing NOR a good thing.

Well a good thing is that, people who hold yellow and red I.C. do not have to pay school fees and for those who hold green I.C. only has to pay.. I forgot how much is that already for one year. Well, it is definitely cheaper than private schools. I mean of course lah.

But things that I don't like about government school is that.. we, non-muslims have to wear tudung and it's freaking hot. Even during P.E. lessons, we have to wear them. I mean it's not that I hate them. But at least let us take it off during P.E. lessons?

I mean imagine people running around in the track and have the tudung covering their faces. And running around sweating with tudung on is DEFINITELY not good for your hair. All those sweaty hairs being wrapped by the tudung.


Imagine you are sweating like hell and your hair is very very wet and you have to wear that.

Definitely will smell at the end of the day, right?



And eventually, the hair will be spoiled and having split ends after who knows how many years.


And.. eventually you'll get irritated when you see people with very nice long hair swinging here and there and you might go crazy some day and do this to your hair...


I told my dad about this and what he said was.. "Who ask us to be so poor?" Yeah...

And the teachers in my current school have been asking me, "Why do you change from private school to government school? Isn't private school better?"

I answered them, "Because my mother wants me to get scholarships"

When my friend asked me the same question, I answered, "Because my parents couldn't afford the fees of the private school"

Yeaps, that's the reason I transferred to a government school. (:




No comments: