Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Creative lunch at work

Today will be the last day of my Qualifying Exam!! NYEHEHE. I'm so happy! Today's paper was sooooo easy. And it made me think that most of the things that I memorized is not that important in this paper -.- And yet, I was soo nervous before the paper starts. Lol.

See I'm a good girl and blog right after I step into my room :D HEHE! Today I would like to show you guys some creative lunch that people made to bring to work and amaze their co-workers. It's pretty amazing. And it's soooo pretty and cute that you don't even want to eat them. LOL. Cannot bear to eat them you know what I mean? ;) HEHE I bet you do.

I don't think I dare to eat the face o.o HAHA! Scared is the real stuff you know!

Not that creative but can lah, compare to me .__.

This is so cool!

I tell you I won't eat this one. I can't bear to eat Hello Kitty >.< and her friend, Melody >.<

Make this for your girlfriend/boyfriend ;) Sure they love die you.

Awww.. so cute :3

PENGUIN! 

rawrrr


CUTE RICE BALLS! O:

I forgot what this call o:

Oh gosh so kiii-iut!

Are these cats/dogs? o.o

HEHE. Creative right?! I envy them once again .__. Why can't I have creative mind and talented in these things ._________.

No comments: