Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Do you believe that THESE are cakes?

Remember when we are young, during our birthday, each year, we always have the same old cakes just that the pictures or toppings are different? What I mean is, the design of the cake, if it's not round then it's square? 


Something like these? Only with different pictures on the cake, for example like
Barbie Dolls Cake.

Then maybe next year, you like another cartoon character
Power Rangers Cake.

Then the following year, you change your taste again, so you go for
Teletubbies Cakes. (Ignore the name please! :D)

Same old boring style of cakes. Even me, as a child, I also feel very sian to celebrate my birthday with all these old traditional cakes design.

BUT.. But but... Luckily.. people are getting more and more creative these days! And more talented in art work too ;) I mean without creativity, no matter how talented you are, you can't create no shit. EVEN if you have creativity but no talent in art work, then it's a waste, isn't it?

This is why I say people are very creative these days (If me, I can't create anything LOL)

Nike bag cake

Handbag cake

Another handbag cake

Can you believe these are ALL CAKES? I can't.




OMG. I love this! So pretty!

Why drink when you can eat? ;)

This can be use to show your hate towards books ;) LOL. I'm joking!


THE SIMPSONS! LOVE DIE!

Oh mai gawd :3


See how creative are the people nowadays?! I envy their creativity and their amazing art work. The reason is because I have none ._. I only have the brain to study. LOL. Tragic isn't it?

No comments: