Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Thursday, July 28, 2011

English

I really buaytahan if I see some people don't know how to type English but they still buay paiseh and go update their Facebook status with English.

I know they want to learn. But still, it's an embarrassment for yourself if you typed some broken English and updated them as your Facebook status.




I don't even understand what he/she is trying to say -.-

Some people come and chat with me in Facebook and they start typing English when they only know Mandarin or Malay. I understand both okay. You can just type in Mandarin or Malay, I understand.

Some also will comment on people's status, people's wall post, their own wall post and etc with broken English.

What the hell is "that sell man play drum you cannot fight la.."? -.-

It's very irritating when you can't understand what the fuck they're trying to say. 

This is just like

Tidak tahu tapi berbuat,
kayuh perahu di atas barat.

Meaning: people who don't know anything but they still do it and at the end of the day will only embarrass themselves.

Anyway, enough with my rant :p Let's brighten up our day with these pictures. It's funny when people like to use google translator and get wrong statement at the end of the day. I'm not saying that google translator is bad or anything. Just that sometimes, okay, most of the time, the translations are wrong. Because of direct translation.

Well, I kinda like to translate Chinese proverbs into English with direct translation. For example, the common one is 一石二鸟. 

Direct translation: One stone hit two birds.

Sometimes it's really funny if you try to direct translate some words.


LOL.










LOL. This is soooo inappropriate.

Oh my goodness.







LOL.


Can be forgiven lah. Missing one "t" only :p Typo typo.




Lol. It's funny isn't?^^ Hope it brightens up your day!

No comments: