Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome!

Hello people! I know this blog has been dead since... I don't even remember when but I promise I'll be blogging and making this blog alive again! Something like reborn. Haha!

Well, this is the first post since... few YEARS. I have been busy with my studies as this year is a VERY important year for me. Definitely cannot fool around like I used to. So I have to be a bookworm ASAP.


bookworm Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh and guess what! I'm going to learn nail arts. Well, actually, I already learned how to do nail arts BUT.. I only know how to put diamonds and stuffs :3 NO FLOWERS! Hehe! Those stick-ons one can lah. And when I started to join in the "business" I'll be doing nail arts with STUDENT PRICE. Yes, you read it. STUDENT PRICE!

Yeaps! The right leg is my art work! I'm so proud of myself *proud face*

And I'll end this post with an awesome iPhone 3 casing that MY MOM DIY-ED!


Pretty isn't it?

If you're interested in buying ready-made iPhone 4 casings,
for example, like

those fixed ones

OR

those which can turn

Well, if you're REALLY interested in these, you can go to http://www.facebook.com/madamoisellestudio and drop me a message! (As long as you're from Brunei because we haven't consider about trading nationally yet)

*tooooooot tooooot toooooot*

No comments: