Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Epic Mr.Bean

I bet all of you have watch Mr.Bean, yes? HEHEHE. I hope so! He's a MUST to watch! Hilarious!

My dad used to say "Stop watching Mr.Bean! If not later you become stupid like him then you know!"

Well, until now he still does. Lol. But we'll go, "Eh, we won't be so stupid like him lah" Lols.

AND, he'll shoot back, "You're watching a stupid movie, meaning that you're more stupid than him. Stupid people watch stupid movie mah" LOL.

Okay we all remember Mr.Bean. His usual attire and usual hairstyle and usual Mr.Bean lah.
Something like this. Same ol' Mr. Bean that we all love. HAHA.

Well, recently, I've seen A LOT of Mr.Bean. No, not that classic Mr. Bean but EDITED pictures of Mr.Bean.

One of my favourites is.....
LOL. SO FUNNY CAN? HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is my favourite.

Now, let's see the others xD

He's so suitable for the Bella part!!!! LOL. No, I'm joking. If Bean is Bella, I'll be laughing the WHOLE WAY.



 BEAN BIEBER!
 Bean the President!
 Bean's DAUGHTERRR! LOL.
 ORPHAN BEAN!
 LOL. Bean Raider ;) rawwwr.
 OSAMA BEAN LADIN! LOL.
 Harry BEAN!

 LADY BEAN!
 BABY BEAN O: Scary man if you have a baby with a face like this LOL.
Lord Voldemort? Noooooooooo. LORD BEAN! LOL.

HAHAHAHA. Cool right? I was hoping to find more of these pictures but so far, I only got these. LOL. Funny shit! HAHAHHAAH!

2 comments:

Sheila C said...

This is super hiliarious! Love this post!

TinyPing小萍萍 said...

Hahaa! Thank you love!^^