Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Friday, July 29, 2011

Dedicated to

This blog entry, I would like to dedicate it to some of my awesome online friends that I've met in a game over the years? Yeah, years.

I've came to realize that they're quite, or very, important to me. Always there to talk to me. Whenever I'm down, they'll tease me and I'll laugh like an idiot in front of the computer screen.

I can't describe how lucky I am to have these friends. They cheer me up, give me advice, and some even share their ups and downs with me and I do share my ups and downs with them too.

(p.s. I grabbed your photos! Don't kill me kay!)

First, my laogong, my love (: She's always there for me. Whenever I need her, she's there. Even though she's in Singapore but she still knows my daily life.

Next is rabbit! I call him rabbit and he also lives in Singapore but originally born in Malaysia. I met him since...  3years ago? He's there to give me advice and mess around with me. I share almost all my "story" with him. Hope he don't find me annoying or troublesome. NYEHEHE.
Chose the picture he recently use for msn display picture. HEHEHE. And he calls me cacat .__.

Third, my beloved in-game brother. He's always there for me when I needed someone to talk to. I share practically EVERYTHING with him. He took care of me in-game too ^^ HEHE. Like his real sister :3

Next, this dudeeeee here, always mess around with me, tease me D:< But yeah, he still gives the best advice when I needed advice most. He too took care of me in game. HEHE. This duddeee and my in-game brother took care of me in game like I'm their little sister :3 He's like a brother to me too :3 I'm not gonna post his picture, cause, I think he won't like it. But yeah. HEHEH.

Next next, this dude here come to me randomly and talks about random stuffs with me. I can't even understand him sometimes o.o Haha. But he makes me crazy and hyper sometimes. So we'll go crazy together.
He is not emo btw! I chose the picture I personally think he looks good in :p

Last! This potato here likes to jokes. Yeah. Definitely. Often group together with that dude above and tease me D:< HEHE. But yeah, he makes me laugh most of the time. Nah, don't have a picture of him. HEHEH.

Well, that's all for noww! I'll update my blog again before I go to vocal class later :3


No comments: