Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Monday, July 25, 2011

My Obsession

Today, I would like to share some of my collections with you. Well, those who have my Facebook page will know that this is quite an old news already^^

What I am gonna show is my collection of... HELLO KITTY! Recently, not really recently lah, but early this year, my feelings towards Hello Kitty grew, surprisingly. O:

I started to stalk on Hello Kitty stuffs and persuade, mostly, my mother to buy them for me :D Well, being my best mummy in the world, she bought most of the Hello Kitty stuffs for me :D

I LOVE YOU MUMMY!

Anyway, let's see what I've collected so far aye? ;)

Hello Kitty stickers

More Hello Kitty stickers

Hello Kitty.... I don't know how you call this o:

Hello Kitty keychain

Hello Kitty doll

My cupboard. (I forgot to take picture of the stickers before I stick them onto my cupboard)

Hello Kitty bolster

Hello Kitty ring (Ignore my fat fingers! D:<)

More Hello Kitty stickers

Hello Kitty stickers again

Again, Hello Kitty stickers (It's like HK stickers everywhere)

Hello Kitty phone accessory

Hello Kitty grocery bag

Hello Kitty cup

Hello Kitty phone accessory

Hello Kitty passport cover

Hello Kitty phone accessory (I really don't know what to call this thingy)

Hello Kitty mouse pad (Sorry i forgot to rotate, lazy to re-upload again! :D)

Hello Kitty contact lens box set

Hello Kitty nail filer

Another Hello Kitty nail filer

Hello Kitty rubbers

Hello Kitty wet tissues

Hello Kitty earphone

Hello Kitty sticky notepad

Hello Kitty tissue box holder?

Hello Kitty phone accessory

Hello Kitty phone accessory. This is my favourite! My friend's mother gave me this. She bought it when she is having her holiday in Singapore. She thought of me (': So gandong.

Hello Kitty card reader

Hello Kitty phone sticker

Hello Kitty mirror

Hello Kitty blanket (p.s. I have 2 of this, I would like to sell off one of them, 100% unused, if interested please leave a message or contact me through my twitter)

No comments: