Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Proper baby care

Some people already knew how to take care of a baby but some might not. Yet. 

So, I am here today to show you some pictures on proper baby care. (Must sound serious ~.~)

NYEHEHE. Let's see what are the proper baby care!



LMAO. Who will feed their baby chicken drumstick! LOL.

Oh my goodness.

eww so unhygienic LOL. Who so lazy until take their own skirt and rub away the baby's poo poo. LOL.


Oh my god, the baby will die lah like that LOL.

 LOLOLOLOLOL. AIR HORN. HAHAHAHAHA!
Who will ask their BABY to play CHESS -.-

Oh my god, suffocate the baby lah! LOL.

Tsk tsk tsk. By the end of the day the baby die already liao loh. LOL.

Oh gosh, poor baby.


Crazy parents then will ask their baby to work out like that. LOL.



OMG. The baby die lah!







HAHAHA! Some parents do that! I remember the uneasy feeling when my dad dig my nose when I was little. SO uncomfortable. LOLOL!



HAHAHA! Have you learned the PROPER baby care by now? ;) NYEHEHEHE!

No comments: