Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Such a disgrace

I just saw this post on Facebook. 


"Malaysian hooligans deface S'pore flag: So, why are we rejoining Malaysia Cup?"


Such a disgrace. Me, as a Malaysian, also feel paiseh lah. Why got these kinds of people in Malaysia? If you can't win, then try harder next time, there's no need for you to deface Singapore's flag. 




If this happens to us, what will we feel? Angry right? What if other people disgrace Malaysia flag? 


Flags are not for you or us to deface. We must respect ALL countries and flags. Everyone pray and want peace in this world. But if these people keep doing this, I guarantee you that there will be no peace in this world ANYMORE. 


So please stop doing such things can?


Quoted from STOMP: "During the match on Thursday, a Malaysian fan tried to blind Singapore's goalkeeper by pointing a green laser pointer at him."


Please lah, don't do such childish thing can? I'm not a football fan but I also want Malaysia to win. But this is really really stupid and childish to do. Grow up please. 


I really do support Malaysia but this, I can't support this "pointing laser at Singapore's goalkeeper to blind him" 


I know you want to let him not being able to concentrate in the match by blocking the laser. But think before you do, if he stares at the laser too long, he'll go BLIND. And by that time, you'll need to PAY for his medical fees, his insurance fees and who knows what fees again. 


Who knows you also need to transplant your own eyes for him. Correct? Such doings won't make Malaysian proud. 


I'm not here to teach you all how to do or whatever you call that. I'm here to ask you all please respect people and please think before you do something. We, Malaysians, want to be a proud Malaysian. But this is not the way to make us feel proud of being a Malaysian. 


I know you're not happy that you didn't win, but I believe that Malaysia had seen your hard work trying to win. (Not the laser part). Didn't win this time, then aim for the next time. Correct?


I'm sure there's a lot of Malaysian that won't agree on those things that they did (e.g. laser) (:

No comments: