Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Friday, July 29, 2011

Toilet signs!

Well, its 12.30am now so... NEW BLOG ENTRY! Let's see how toilet signs have changed since I don't know when.

Peet peet! Stop your mind from thinking of those normal toilets sign you see in restaurant and shopping centres.
Noooo! It's not like thiss! You have to change your mind liao. What's this? 21st century lei :p Everything has to be more creative and they have to change! So is toilet signs :3 HEHEHE.




















 These toilet signs are epic! LOL. I LMFAO everytime I see these pictures! LOL. I bet you too lyao (laugh your ass off) :p HEHEHHE!

My last post for the night! (L) Make sure you come and visit my blog everyday! Andddd! Not to forget, please do help yourselves by clicking on the ads! TYVM (Thank You Very Much) ILY! :p HEHEHE.

No comments: