Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Balloons

You might be wondering.. "what's so great about balloon?" 

They're just those normal blowing balloon.


















Or those foil balloons.


















Or maybe the special ones like the puppy and the butterfly balloon.















You might be wondering.. "what's so great about them? They can be found anywhere and puppy balloon is easy to make what"

That is not what I meant by "balloons" here today :p What I meant is, costumes that are made out of balloons. Ever heard such things? Well, if you don't believe what I've just said, just look and the pictures and you'll believe me^^ I guarantee you.































Amaaaaaazing isn't it?! See I told you so! I told you so! :p It's soo cool! Imagine everyone wearing them to go shopping. LOL. It's amazing how balloons can be used like this xD

No comments: