Support the ads TYVM!

Please do support the ads by clicking on them! Thank you very much! They're 200% clean!(:

Thursday, July 28, 2011

More contact lens

Hello peeps! I'm back with more contact lens pictures! As I was in a rush just now, so I didn't post much. Hehehe. Well I found some decent contact lens again. But I'm going to tell you first.. most of the lens I chose to post will be either blue or pink or black. 

Whaaat~? I'm attracted to blue, pink and black lens baa. I'm a sucker to shiny blue, shiny dark blue, shiny pink and black black lens :3 HEHEHEHE.

These lens all can be found at Ck House with cheap prices^^ Cheaper than other online stores that sell lens in Brunei. Ck House, Ling Lens House, and Ehearts Collections are the same person actually^^

The kimchi series. I only posted some that I personally love. So yeah, if you want to see more lens, you can go to their Facebook and add them up^^






Fynale J09 series. Each cost B$18.00. I personally think that all the lens in this series look very very shiny and nice :3





 










Fynale J10 series. Not sure about the price, but I think it's the same.













Okay okay last one! Fynale J13! I chose in this series. HEHE.







Well, that's all for this post :p I might post again "tomorrow" which is like.. 21minutes later. It's a might^^ HEHEHE.

No comments: